One of easiest side dishes we have in our arsenal, these grilled bell peppers are fast, fresh, and flavorful.
- 4 red, orange, and/or yellow peppers
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- ¼ c. fresh parsley leaves
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling on medium.
- Cut each pepper lengthwise into quarters; discard stems and seeds. In medium bowl, toss peppers with oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper.
- Place peppers, skin side up, on hot grill rack. Cover grill and cook peppers 4 to 5 minutes or until beginning to soften. Turn peppers over; cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes longer or until slightly charred. As peppers are done, return to same bowl. Add parsley and toss to coat