- 1 box of yellow Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of coffee, flavored with International Delight’s Caramel Macchiato 1 packet of vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of butter2 cups of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons of International Delight’s Salted Caramel Mocha
- 4 cups confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cake mix, eggs, coffee, pudding mix, and oil. Mix for a few minutes until all ingredients have mixed well.
- Prepare two 8” greased cake pans.
- Pour mixture in cake pans and bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Turn off oven and leave cake in cooling oven for approximately 25 more minutes. Ice with Caramel Buttercream
Instructions for Caramel Buttercream
- On a medium saucepan, add brown sugar, butter, and creamer. Mix and cook over low/medium heat bring to a boil. Once it gets very bubbly. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer whip cooled caramel mixture for 2 minutes on high speed.
- Add in confectioners sugar 1 cup at a time while mixing on low speed.
- Cool completely before frosting.