non-stick cooking spray
1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh grated
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/3 cup milk
2 small zucchini cut in 1/4-inch-thick slices
1/2 cup Sour Cream
3 tablespoons mayonnaise (like Hellmann’s)
3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
1/2 clove garlic
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Spray a large oven-proof wire rack with non-stick spray and set on a baking sheet.
- Whisk together bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, onion powder and pepper in a medium bowl. Place milk in a separate shallow bowl. Dip zucchini slices in milk then in breadcrumb mixture patting the crumbs on. Place slices on wire rack. Repeat until all are coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile make the dipping sauce by pulsing all the sauce ingredients together in a food processor.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce.