Current Version: 1.0.1
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Various bug fixes
New web interface
More tablet-friendly app layout
Better browser compatibility
Improved ZIP compatibility
Added link to external SD card(s)
Smaller app icon
Higher upload speeds
Better support for special characters
Upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi File Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. Transfer files without a USB cable.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 4 MB per file.
Please report bugs to smarterdroid (at) gmail . com.
How to use code? Click here…
Download From Market Link:
WiFi File Transfer Pro 1.0.1 on Android Market