Current Version: 1.6.9
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Read more : Android market
Category: Music & Audio
• When “alternate icon” is active, notification messages are obscured too
• Playback in the background
• Italian translation by Luca Trevisan
• Bug fixes for and better diagnostic support
• Support for Droid RAZR and Samsung Captivate
• Recording size shown in recording list
• Long press a folder to create a new folder beneath it
• Option to change input sample rate
• You can now choose where to store the recordings
• Recordings are now shown in the music library
Record audio in high quality directly into MP3 files!
≪PLEASE TRY LITE VERSION FIRST!≫
Record audio in high quality directly into MP3 files! Voice dictation, songs, sermons, music, talks, and concerts can be recorded in high-fidelity 44 kHz sampling, much better than the default sound recorder application.
You can manage and send recordings by email and Bluetooth (depending on phone model) or by copying files directly from the SD Card.
• Real-time MP3 recording, no more waiting
• Bit rate supported up to 128 kbps
• Alternate recording icon to prevent unintended attention
• Set minimum disk space
• Gain setting to make recording louder or softer
Please note that not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. An initial check will be performed when this application starts for the first time. Please do not rate badly if your device fails the test. You are strongly encouraged to try the Lite version first to ensure that this app meets your needs. Some devices are forced to record in 22 kHz if recording in 44 kHz is impossible.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Allows an application to create network sockets. — used to send stack trace when the app crashes. No personal data is sent.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: Allows the application to access the phone features of the device, etc. — used to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent garbage. Phone or serial number is not accessed in any way.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE/SD CARD CONTENTS: Allows an application to write to the USB/SD card storage. — used to store recordings in external memory (USB or SD card).
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality MP 3 Tape Recorder, and TapeRecorder.
Download From Market Link:
Hi-Q MP3 Recorder (Full) 1.6.9 on Android Market